GuineaDad Liners are intentionally created larger than cages. After the first couple washes, the Liner will shrink to fit the cage better. If the liner is bigger than the cage, you can use the extra length to cover the wall. Always great to guard against guinea pig pee gun!
Note: Below is the inner dimension of the cage size, not the size of GuineaDad Liner. The Liner will change size due to the above stated reason.
- Midwest: Designed for a Midwest Guinea Habitat, which is ~24"x47"(61x120cm)
- 2x4: Designed for a 2x4 C&C, which is ~27"x56" ( 69x142cm)
- 2x3: Designed for a 2x3 C&C, which is ~27"x41" ( 69x104cm)
- 2x2: Designed for a 2x2 C&C, which is ~27"x27" ( 69x69cm)
- 2x1: Designed for a 2x1 C&C, which is ~27"x14" ( 69x36cm)
- Pee Pads: Designed for the high traffic area (i.e. under the pocket and corners). ~12"x12" (30x30cm)