Subscription Orchard Hay Box for Guinea Pigs (3 Pack)
Subscription Orchard Hay Box for Guinea Pigs (3 Pack)
- Domestic orders over $40 ship free. Subscriptions ship free. We'll refund any fees due to a charging glitch within 5 days.
Only Available in the U.S. and Canada
At GuineaDad, our priority is the health and well-being of guinea pigs everywhere. GuineaDad's Nourish Series provides the freshest, high-quality and fiber-rich Orchard hay for guinea pigs, to help keep all our guinea pigs feeling their best.
3 Boxes of fresh, microfiltered Orchard hay & 1 binder clip
13in x 10.5in x 4.5in
Net Weight: 9 lb (3 lbs x 3)
GuineaDad's goal is to make your life as a guinea pig parent easier, while making sure your piggies get all the nutrients they need to thrive.
GuineaDad's Nourish Series provides the freshest, healthiest, and most delicious Timothy hay and Orchard hay available!
Healthy & Safe:
Unfiltered Orchard hay can bring rocks, dust, and other debris that can be harmful for guinea pigs to consume. Our GuineaDad Team runs every bit of our hay through a precisely calibrated dust filter, picking out any rocks, feathers, or other detritus it finds.
Our team then verifies this by sorting through every last bit by hand.
The GuineaDad Team puts a lot of time, effort, and love into ensuring that our cavies get the purest and highest-quality hay possible!
Each GuineaDad Hay Box order (3 pack) provides your guinea pigs with 9lbs of tightly-packed premium hay in compact and easy-to-store boxes. No refilling, no mess, no hassle! The perforated holes on the packaging make it easy for your guinea pig to eat from, while keeping the hay securely in place. The design and packaging materials we use will help to keep your piggies' home cleaner, dust-free, and comfortable.
Did we mention that guinea pigs can chew on the packaging? Guinea pigs being able to chew and play as they eat provides mental stimulation, stress relief, dental maintenance, and enjoyment!
All of our packaging uses food-safe ink and non-toxic virgin paper, making it safe for consumption and safe for the environment.
When you're done with a package, just fold it up and throw it in the recycling. It's that simple.
Grown in USA
Click here for more information.
NOTE: Our hay can't be shipped to P.O boxes and it is only available in the contiguous United States and Canada.
Timothy hay or Orchard hay | Which one should I choose?
Guinea pigs require an unlimited amount of hay as the main staple of their diet, providing them with fiber, protein, and a proper calcium to phosphorus ratio. Hay also plays a crucial role in maintaining good dental health.
Timothy Hay is widely available and provides the optimal balance of nutrition for guinea pigs' diets. The high fiber content found in Timothy hay helps maintain normal digestive health.
Orchard hay is an excellent alternative for piggy parents with grass allergies that might be irritated by Timothy hay.
Orchard hay tends to be softer, sweeter, and has an aromatic fragrance which will entice even the pickiest of eaters.
The nutritional value of Orchard hay doesn't fall much behind that of Timothy hay, boasting high fiber content, a good Ca:Ph ratio, and only slightly less protein.
If you'd like to learn more about the different types of hay for guinea pigs, you can read more about it here!
How long will my order last?
How long will my hay order last?
🌾 Each order of Hay Box 📦 contains: 3 packs of hay
- Total weight: 9 lbs (3 lbs per pack)
🚨 Please note: The duration estimates are averages and can vary based on your pet's gender, size, breed, age, health, and individual metabolism. 🚨
🐹 For guinea pigs:
1 guinea pig:
- Entire order: Lasts approximately 54 days.
- Per pack: Each pack lasts about 18 days.
2 guinea pigs:
- Entire order: Lasts approximately 27 days.
- Per pack: Each pack lasts about 9 days.
3 guinea pigs:
- Entire order: Lasts approximately 18 days.
- Per pack: Each pack lasts about 6 days.
🐰 For rabbits:
- Entire order: Lasts approximately 24 days.
- Per pack: Each pack lasts about 8 days.
- Entire order: Lasts approximately 12 days.
- Per pack: Each pack lasts about 4 days.
Shipping fees, estimated delivery times, and import tax
🇺🇸 USA Customers:
- Free Shipping: Orders over $40 qualify for free 2-5 business day shipping.
- Standard Shipping: A nominal fee of $4.95 applies to orders under $40.
- Special Offer for All Subscribers: Enjoy free shipping on every order, regardless of the purchase amount. Subscribe now to get free shipping on your subscription items - Hay, Treats, BunnyLet Refills, and etc across contiguous US.
🇨🇦 Canadian Customers:
- Free Shipping: Enjoy free shipping on all orders over $100 (USD).
- Standard Shipping: Orders under $100 (USD) incur a $15 (USD) shipping fee.
- Special Offer for BunnyLet Refill subscribers: Enjoy free shipping on every order, regardless of the purchase amount. Subscribe now to get free shipping on your BunnyLet Refills across Canada.
🌎 International Shipping:
- Shipping rates vary by country. Please select your country at checkout to view specific shipping rates, estimated delivery times, and any applicable import taxes.
- Product Availability: Hay, Cage, BunnyLet, and BunnyLet Refills are exclusively available for shipping within the contiguous United States (this excludes Alaska and Hawaii) and Canada.
- Shipping Restrictions: We are unable to ship these products to P.O. boxes.
For more details on shipping costs, delivery times, and import taxes, click here.
Returns & refunds
GuineaDad & BunnyDad are committed to ensuring your complete satisfaction with our products. We offer refunds for items that are unwashed, unused, and returned in their original condition. To facilitate a smooth return process, please include all original components and return the item in the same shipping box it arrived in.
Should you wish to return an item, we kindly ask that you initiate contact with us within 14 days of receiving your delivery. The item must be shipped back to us within 30 days of delivery. Please note that return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer, except in cases where the return is due to a manufacturing defect. In such instances, we will provide you with a free shipping label.
We assess all returns individually, with a focus on fairness and the intent to provide an exceptional experience for our customers. Our decision to accept a return will consider whether the item remains unworn and unwashed.
Please be aware that potential misuse or abuse of our return policy, such as excessive or unreasonable returns, may lead to refusal of future transactions or returns. Our goal is to maintain a fair and positive shopping environment for all GuineaDad & BunnyDad patrons.
Why GuineaDad Hay?
For a happy and healthy guinea pig, hay is required at all times! Say goodbye to having to constantly refill your guinea pig's hay.
With unfiltered hay comes the dangers of fine dust, tree branches, bird feathers and other impurities. Our elite and thorough filtration system makes sure to help you keep your guinea pigs not only happy and healthy, but safe.
Safer for the Environment!
We’ve created thoughtful packaging that is less dependent on plastic and safer for your piggies and the world around them!
GuineaDad's Hay Bar (5 pack) is more loosely packed and has softer, easier-to-dispose-of packaging, and conveniently attaches to guinea pigs' cages.
GuineaDad's Hay Box (3 pack) has more tightly packed hay and is more rigid, making it easy to stand up on its own and easy to store.
Timothy Hay or Orchard Hay?
Timothy hay for guinea pigs
The most popular choice among guinea parents! It not only smells and tastes yummy, but it has the perfect balance of fiber, fat, and protein.
Orchard hay for guinea pigs
A great substitute for piggy parents suffering from allergies. It consists of soft, but broader and sweeter leaves, and is slightly higher in calories and protein than Timothy hay.
Not sure what you’re looking for?
Head over to our forum to get answers to any questions you might have about our products or guinea pig care.