Marigold Treat Cup
Marigold Treat Cup
- Domestic orders over $40 ship free. Subscriptions ship free. We'll refund any fees due to a charging glitch within 5 days.
Marigolds aren’t just a pretty flower, but a great way to supplement your guinea pig’s diet and aid with their digestion, as well as several other health benefits.
GuineaDad treat health benefits
Guinea pig diets tend to be pretty healthy on their own, but we understand that sometimes piggy parents want to add in supplements to help in certain areas of their nutrition where they may need a little extra.
Marigold is a great way to add in some extra fiber to help with your piggy’s digestive system because it’s got such a good amount of fiber! It’s also known to be good for soothing external skin injuries, and boosting the immune system.
We made sure to take care of the little details, down to the thoughtful packaging for your convenience. The supplements are in a sturdy cup container, which means it’ll protect the little treats from crumbling or falling apart. The lid is also designed to be helpful with serving—there are two different sized openings!
And if we’re being honest, the way to a piggy’s heart is through their stomach a lot of the time, and these treats are the perfect way to do it! They’re tasty, and healthy, and your guinea pig will love them (and you).
Click here to read the full description.
GuineaDad treat feeding instructions & details
GuineaDad Nourish Series - Herbal Supplements are intended for guinea pig supplement, and is not a substitute for regular diet. Can be fed daily - Keep it between 1-2 tsp per pound
Efficient Lid Design: We know the familiar frustration when you are opening a treat for your guinea pigs, and they are so excited that you struggle with closing up the treat bag. This is why we designed out herbal supplement guinea pig treats to be easy access. This way, you can feed your wheeking piggies, while sealing the lid at the same time.
We also designed the GuineaDad Herbal Supplement lid with two hole feeders. The smaller hole can be used for when you are planning on giving your piggy just a few treats. This feature can be convenient for herb choices like Rose Hip, which can be poured in big amounts.
Maybe you're planning on giving all of your piggies a lot more love. Well, the bigger hole is to pour more content into your hand at once. This can also be convenient for herb choices like Raspberry Leaf, that tends to have content that sticks together.
Shipping fees, estimated delivery times, and import tax
🇺🇸 USA Customers:
- Free Shipping: Orders over $40 qualify for free 2-5 business day shipping.
- Standard Shipping: A nominal fee of $4.95 applies to orders under $40.
- Special Offer for All Subscribers: Enjoy free shipping on every order, regardless of the purchase amount. Subscribe now to get free shipping on your subscription items - Hay, Treats, BunnyLet Refills, and etc across contiguous US.
🇨🇦 Canadian Customers:
- Free Shipping: Enjoy free shipping on all orders over $100 (USD).
- Standard Shipping: Orders under $100 (USD) incur a $15 (USD) shipping fee.
- Special Offer for BunnyLet Refill subscribers: Enjoy free shipping on every order, regardless of the purchase amount. Subscribe now to get free shipping on your BunnyLet Refills across Canada.
🌎 International Shipping:
- Shipping rates vary by country. Please select your country at checkout to view specific shipping rates, estimated delivery times, and any applicable import taxes.
- Product Availability: Hay, Cage, BunnyLet, and BunnyLet Refills are exclusively available for shipping within the contiguous United States (this excludes Alaska and Hawaii) and Canada.
- Shipping Restrictions: We are unable to ship these products to P.O. boxes.
For more details on shipping costs, delivery times, and import taxes, click here.
Returns & refunds
Refunds are available for unwashed and unused products. Please be sure to include all components (container, crunchy condo, etc.), using the same shipping box that the product arrived in (or any other USPS-approved packaging).
If you want to return an item, please contact us within 14 days of delivery and ship the item back within 30 days of delivery.
If your guinea pig is losing the shine in their hair, or if there’s changes in their poop, marigold is the perfect herb to use. This herb can balance their digestion and soothe their tummy.
Marigold has been known to aid with healing external injuries and boosting the immune system, as well as helping with digestion and hair condition.
The Way to Your Piggies' Hearts
Take your time when you are introducing new food and use it as a way to bond with them.
We choose to do everything organically because we know it’s the best for our guinea pigs’ health. The highest quality human-grade organic treats ensure your piggies get the most out of the nutrients that treats have. It is the best way to keep them happy and healthy.
Fresh vegetables are great in supplementing guinea pigs’ diet with nutrients they need, but when they need something extra, GuineaDad Herbal Treats are the absolute best choice.
We only use whole herbs and process them as little as possible so they can be just as your piggy would find them in nature.
No Additives or Preservatives
We want to provide our guinea pigs with the freshest and safest foods, and GuineaDad Herbal Treats are by far the best option.
The inclusion of additives or preservatives has never been something we’ve considered because we know that they can be harmful to our piggies. Just pure, healthy herbal treats to keep them happy and healthy for as long as possible.
Not sure what you’re looking for?
Head over to our forum to get answers to any questions you might have about our products or guinea pig care.